We would cordially like to invite you to the Redhurst annual Presentation Afternoon, which this year will be held at the Jubilee Community Centre, Charleswood Road, on Saturday 23rd November between 4.00 and 6.30pm.
You will have received more details via email by now. We hope that many of you will come and support the dancers on the day. In the meantime, we ask five things.
1. That you keep the date/time free, this is always a lovely afternoon, the children love getting together and seeing what they have learnt, it is lovely that all our students and parents have the opportunity to mix and celebrate our children’s achievements.
2. We ask that all trophies that were presented last year are to be returned as soon as possible in a clean condition.
3. Anyone inspired by the recent ‘Great British Bake Off’ please grab your apron and mixing bowl, we will be serving an afternoon tea and any cake donations will be very gratefully received. Don’t start baking just yet, we don’t require your creations until the 16th. Bringing cakes along on the day will be perfect, but if you definitely know you can do some baking, please let us now so that we can relax.
4. Raffle: with every event there is an obligatory raffle. Any donations will be gratefully received. Any profit that we make from the afternoon will be poured straight into show fund so that we keep the costs of the next show as low as possible. You can drop raffle prizes off at class or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other drop-off points. We also need one or two to help organise the raffle, gather the prizes together, make up hampers if appropriate and help on the day. If you think you can help, please contact us.
5. If you would like to volunteer for this or any other event please let us know. We are a small group trying to achieve big things. Simply get in touch.